MELODIC THRASH METAL FROM HAMBURG
Since 2013 Taste of Greed are performing kick-ass Melodic Thrash Metal. The five lads from Hamburg create a raging but virtuous Thrash bastard, which is feasting on influences from pure, aggressive music as well as from modern and more progressive sounds. A combination of brutal up-tempo riffs, heavy breakdowns and furious shouts and growls are clashing on piercing melodic parts and double-guitar leads. This meal served is surely not easily digestible at first, but in the end the pure combination of the finest ingredients of the contemporary Metal cuisine whets your appetite and leaves you craving for more!
FACTS & FIGURES:
- Established in 2013
- DIY Release of 4 Track EP "The Feast" in 2015
- International festival shows, i.a. at "Hell & Heaven 2020" in Mexico (w/ Jinjer, Soulfly and Manowar), "Heavy Scotland" 2017 in Edinburgh (w/ Arch Enemy, Behemoth and Warbringer) and Hamburg Metal Dayz 2017 (w/ Sodom and Grave Digger)
- Support act for i.a. Obituary, Joey Jordison's Vimic and Deserted Fear
- DIY Release of 2 music videos for "The Feast" tracks
- Album release "Irreversible" on 04.05.2018
- Jens Dölken: Vocals
- Christopher Cramer: Guitars
- Andreas Frost: Guitars
- Jan Mathias Krebs: Bass
- Argel Robles: Drums
We hope that you enjoy our music!
Taste of Greed